26 January 2012

Resolved to sew 2012

Hello there!
I hope you are having a good week. There's so much going on at the moment its hard to believe we're not even at the end of January yet! If you're in the Mouthy Stitches Swap you will know the mad flickr stalking is well & truly underway! I've got a few ideas - I just have to pull them all together... Meanwhile the Swoon Along crew are producing some wonderful blocks which you can peek at (enviously) here. This is one of my favourites from the super talented Megan:
Have you heard about the incredible Resolved To Sew Giveaway Ali at Very Berry Handmade is hosting. There are 11 amazing goodie packs up for grabs including gorgeous fabric bundles like this little lot:
Or this:
Just click here to get the details of how to enter, but be quick... the giveaway closes at 12MN tonight!
I'm off now to enter & then try & get a bit more of this done, which I'm resolved to finish before the end of January...
See you soon!
Karen

4 comments :

  1. Hi Karen - fabulous prizes indeed but of course I'm always a bit too slow - I wanted to wish you a happy birthday for Thursday - hope you had a fabulous day and hope you win something from the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete