26 September 2011

Postie Postie Don't Be Slow Be Like Elvis Go Man Go!

Apologies for the title, but this was one of those wee slogans which made its way onto my first Valentine envelope!!!
To-day lots of things went off in the post.....
First up was the package for partner 1 in the Goodie Swap 2011:
I am very nervous about this lot... my partner likes geometrics, reds & pinks & no florals & no applique... so I really struggled coming up with something that hopefully she will like. Here's her mug rug:
Of course I managed to squeeze in some linen in a wee needle case & a pouch for her sewing things:

Next was the package for partner 2: this was a bit easier for me:
I really loved putting this mug rug together:
Fingers crossed my partners will like them!
Did any of you post anything exciting to-day?
Hope you all have had a great day

13 comments :

  1. Karen - these are just GORGEOUS! I would love to receive ether one - how lucky will your swap partners be!!!

    PS - your second piece has given me a neato idea for a little problem I have been struggling with! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m sure they will love them Karen...don`t think No 1 is for me but No 2 perhaps??

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely Karen - job done well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you're soon going to have very pleased partners indeed! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your goodies are fantastic! Totally agree with your title:D - I'm waiting for my second parcel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! How lucky and pleased your partner will be. I love the little pouch and the hoop. Beautiful fabrics. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all lovely, partner 1's package especially! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous are all of these - lucky partners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab packages, sure they'll love them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I posted the second lot today. But looking at your makes I am suddenly wishing I had done more, different, better. Isn't self doubt a wonderful thing?! Your partners are going to be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am absolutely in love with what you've created. I really, really want to be your partner number 2. Please? It's not too late!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are lovely - your partners are lucky people

    ReplyDelete